Construction / Site Manager – Based in KL / Johor
- Planning of all resources including manpower, machineries, materials , logistics, temporary works, project budget and preliminaries
- Managing site progress including formulating Gantt chart, charting progress, all sub-contractor manpower requirements.
- Monitor the completion of various activities against the milestone and expenditures budget for the completion of building.
- Develop and submit status report tracking progress, cost and proposals and presentation
- Prepare sub-contractor payments in liaison with contract department
- Capacity in cross checking various type of drawings & Error identification of construction drawings
- Preparation and execution of project implementation plan & project quality plan
- Ensure completion of project within budget, timeline and quality objectives
- Full Understanding of all technical department procedures and requirement
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/post graduate in Architecture/Civil/Structural Engineering/ Building Construction / Equivalent
- At least 10 years working experiences in construction & property development
- High level of initiative, hands-on & able to work independently
- Computer knowledge: MS office, MS project, project management software