- To handle Sales and Administrative function relating to on-going, under construction projects and completed projects
- To handle loan arrangement, documents, progress billings, credit control and all matters pertaining to Sales Administrative
- To liaise and follow-up with lawyers and purchasers in regards to execution of Sale and Purchase Agreement
- To liaise with internal and external parties to resolve issues related Sales Administration
- To participate in weekend and holiday at sales gallery, property launches, roadshow and exhibition
- Respond positively and professionally to customer’s queries and work closely with other department to resolve issue within the stipulated deadline
- To carry out any other duties as directed by management
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administrative / Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in property /real estate or equivalent.
- Preferably familiar with IFCA system
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Note : We are also welcome fresh graduate to apply for this position and in-house training will be provided