- To achieve and maximize sales for all sales launches of company’s projects and services based on planned sales strategies
- To assist management in formulating and review effective sales strategies to achieve maximum sales target
- To contribute to the marketing and planning of the company’s launches by actively participating in group discussion and provide constructive and creative ideas and continual feedback on current strategies
- To organize and participate in weekend and holiday at sales gallery, property launches, roadshow and exhibition
- Build and maintain good relationship with existing and potential customers aimed to increase customer base and loyalty
- Conduct market survey on competitors and improve market intelligence
- To carry out any other duties as directed by management
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administrative / Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in property /real estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Note : We are also welcome fresh graduate to apply for this position and in-house training will be provided